Friday, August 9, 2013

Tycertank's #WoWscreenshotaday Challenge: Day 9

Today's is "2 O'Clock".

This one was a toughie. There isn't anything that happens at 2 O'clock in game...unless we make it happen or it's the Stranglethorn Fishing Tournament.

When I first read the list of topics for this challenge the fishing tournament is the first thing I thought of. So, this past Sunday I made sure to log in for it and got the following screen shot: (timestamp is 5pm because I'm in EST zone)




Then, on Monday, I came across Tycer's post on the rules of the challenge.

Well phooie! We're not supposed to use previously taken shots. Blows that idea out of the water.

So, here I am on challenge day and I've got nothing.  :o(

I thought, "Ok, I'll just log into my toons and hope and pray that one of them is in a cool area for a screen shot". That was a bust...in my eyes at least. They were either in a city or bland environment. blech

Long-story-short, I have no screenie for today's challenge...unless Tycer accepts the fishing tourney one.  :o)

2 comments: