Monday, August 26, 2013

Tycertank's #WoWscreenshotaday Challenge: Day 24 & 26

I've really hosed this up. Apparently on the 24th I thought it was the 25th and I posted the wrong topic. Then, on the 25th I started working on the post I was supposed to do for the 24th and got sidetracked and didn't complete it.

So, today, I give you the topics for the 24th and the 26th...hopefully without error.

(the 24th)

Topic is "In the Background"

Throughout WoW there is a LOT of stuff to be found in "the background". Mostly it's scenery, landscapes, NPCs and other players. My choice, however, is a conversation that takes place in the background of a boss fight.

Within The Arcatraz dungeon are two of my favorite bosses in all of WoW, 'Dalliah the Doomsayer' and 'Wrath-Scryer Soccothrates'. They stand on opposite sides of a large and somewhat triangular room. When you first enter the room you can hear the two of them bickering like an old married couple. As you begin to attack one of them the other will stand there and kind of "egg you on".

To me this is one of the funniest things ever. I'll go there every now and then to let them beat on me just so I can hear what they have to say. To this day it still makes me giggle like it did on my first encounter with them back during 'The Burning Crusades'.

























(Monday the 26th)

Today's topic is "Entrance".

We have many entrances in WoW...entrances to buildings, caves, tunnels, the woods, dungeons & raids...and more I'm most likely forgetting. The following is one of the entrances I like the most and can be found in Booty Bay. It is the entrance to Boucher's Cauldron, where the Alchemy Trainer & Supplier are.

Look! It's a LOVE BEAD CURTAIN!!!!!!!!

That's so grooooovy man! I wonder if I can get any insence in here?


 In other news, I'm in the process of moving. I'm not sure if I will be around to post my screenshots for the rest of the month. While I have time today I will most likely get them taken and either schedule them to post on the appropriate days or will post them later tonight. Sorry if I'm breaking the rules here Tycer.


1 comment: