Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Tycertank's #WoWscreenshotaday Challenge: Day 13

Today's is "Fast".

I wasn't quite sure how I would portray "fast" in-game. There are a lot of things that can be done fast...questing, crafting, flying, old raid/dungeon running...then it dawned on me.

One of my favorite quests in Pandaria has some of those Warlock type teleporter gizmo thingies around the perimmiter of a room. The quest boss you fight uses them to bounce around the room. You can click on them as well and follow in his footsteps "fast". (The quest is "The Fall of Ga'trul" for Alliance only)

I love how my pet is following/flying with me.
On every toon I've done that quest on I make sure to stick around for a little bit and just play with the teleporter thingies. It's one example of the goofy stuff I do in game.

No comments:

Post a Comment