Sunday, June 1, 2014

ROYGBiV Tmog Contest - May'sWinners & June's Prize

Yea, I know....I'm late.  :o(

But, there's good news ahead. Not only am I here to announce the winners for May's leg of the contest, I'm picking a third winner as well! Yep, three of you will be proud owners of a Blossoming Ancient or Landmark Beta keys.

The winners for May are:












Congratulations Kamalia, Erinys and Tyledres! Well done!!! Please email me to let me know which prize you would like.


Here are the other entrants for May:





















All of you submitted some WONDERFUL outfits! Keep up the good work, we still have two more contests to go.

Speaking of...for June's contest the prize will be: Lil' K.T.


Can you make the connection??????

























Depending on which prizes May's winners choose, I might have a Landmark Beta key to give away as well.


10 comments:

  1. Mine isn't listed here, even though I submitted it May 21st. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am soooooo sorry! I set up folders in my email so I could put all entries in one easy to find spot as I receive them. Unfortunately, it's vulnerable to my own screw ups. I found your May entry....in March's folder. :o(

      Delete
  2. Oh, my! Thank you! Look at all those lovely outfits, and big congrats to Erinys and Tyledres, too!

    I'll take the Blossoming Ancient :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Derp, looks like I sent the wrong picture (that's the yellow outfit). Curse you, mysterious attachments! /shakes fist

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh nice, three winners. Congrats to all :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grats winners! Woo what awesome outfits everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The outfits look great:). Is it possible to submit an outfit for June or do I need to have been involved from the start?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you are more than welcome to join in for the remaining contests (June & July).

      Delete
  7. Cool ty. My mogit is full of outfits I made for the past months but never submitted. My challenge to me is to actually submit an entry this time :) I shall email to you tomorrow morning !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, fun! I'm setting up color-themed transmogs for cloth/leather/mail/plate wearers - I might have to join in this! I've heard of ROYGBIV contests before, but didn't know there was currently one going on!

    ReplyDelete