Monday, June 30, 2014

ROYGBiV Tmog Contest - June's Winners

Hello all!

Nothing like waiting until the last minute, right? At least it's still June 30th and I'm technically not late.

:o)

You all are still doing a bang up job with your outfits! Lots of tough choices. Picking two winners was tough...were I still picking one, it would have been tougher.

Here are your winners for the month of June:









Congratulations Cymre and Zeirah!!!



For your prize you can choose one of the following:

1.) Blizzard Store Pet - Lil' K.T. (if you are on a US server)
2.) Beta Key for the Closed Beta of the game EverQuest Landmark
3.) Any of the level 25 pets listed below:

Please send me an email stating which prize you would like. If you choose one of the level 25 pets listed above, let me know what day and time would be good for me to meet up with you in game to trade. Or, let me know which realm you are on and I can create a level 1 toon to mail you the pet.

Thank you to everyone who submitted outfits and have been making my ROYGBiV contest a bunch of fun!!!

Here are all of the outfits submitted in no particular order:






































Thank you again to everyone who participated! Your outfits were/are outstanding!

Come back tomorrow to find out what Blizzard Store Pet I'll be giving away for July's leg of the contest.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats guys!!! Absolutely lovely outfits :)

    xxoo
    Dragonray

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the outfits are so pretty.

    Thanks for picking my outfit :) I've sent you an email letting you know I'd love the lil' kt if possible :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh hey, thanks for picking my outfit. Congratulations to Zeriah as well. I can't believe we're up to the last month already. Best of luck to everyone.

    I'll shoot you an email shortly :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats winners and lovely mogs! :D

    ReplyDelete