Sunday, May 25, 2014

ROYGBiV Tmog Contest - May Deadline

Hello all! I hope you are doing well.

Just a reminder that today is the final day to get your entries emailed to me.

The outfits submitted already have been amazing!

I wish all of you luck!

I have no screenshots of what I've been up to lately in Landmark. I had been working on a ski lodge/resort with some ski slopes. I ended up scrapping it (and forgetting to get screenies of it) to build something different.

I am now working on building a workshop and viewing rooms to show off my creations. I have been having loads of fun just fiddling around with different shapes and seeing what I can come up with. A lot of the things I have created can be used as wall art or as floor/wall inlays.

I am currently creating a variety of stairways. Trying to see how many different shapes I can create them in. I currently have a long, tall staircase that is in the shape of an "S". I also have a spiral staircase that is not rounded but is in the shape of a large oval....it looks really cool.

I'll get photos out soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment