Saturday, September 7, 2013

Hunter Appreciation Week - Sheeturself




As I mentioned before, I had created three Hunters back in the day so I could have a Hunter for each spec. But Sheeturself was also created, or so I thought, to be a level 19 PvP twink. I learned quickly that I was HORRIBLE at PvP...so I ended up leveling her and just having fun running around taming different pets I liked to give them funny names to combine with her name. Some name examples are:

  • WillMakeU
  • HeHeYouJust
  • OmgYouJust
  • GonnaMakeU
I never raided with Sheet and would mostly just log in on her to goof off. Sometime during the Cataclysm expansion she became the main toon I would log in on. During the duldrums that pop up towards the end of an expansion I ended up obtaining the 'Loremaster' title on Sheet. I don't know what it was, but she was my "go to" toon for pretty much anything I wanted to do. She also became my "Achievement Whore".

I was lucky enough, and privileged enough, to take her along with Bear, of BigBearButt, when he hosted his ICC 25 man achievement runs back before Mists of Pandaria was released. She was my first toon to get exalted with the Tillers. The first to get exalted with the Lorewalkers. The first (and so far only) to get exalted with the Order of the Cloud Serpents.

When Pandaria was released she was the toon I first logged in on and started doing pet battles with. She obtained many, and almost all, of the pet battle achievements I have. After a month or so of doing nothing but pet battling, she was the first toon I leveled to max, got geared and took a stab at LFR with.

Even now, almost one year after Pandaria's release, she is still the toon I log in on most...even though I have seven level 90s to choose from.

I don't know what it is about her that has made me choose her, above all my other toons, to be my "go to" toon. Maybe it's because she's a Hunter? Maybe it's her name? Maybe it's her pet's names that still make me giggle? Maybe it's her sexy transmog and matching pet? Maybe it's her Draenei waggle?

Yep...it's her Draenei waggle!


Could orange look any better?






Making Shaman all across Azeroth jealous.

No comments:

Post a Comment