Monday, March 31, 2014

ROYGBiV Tmog Contest - March's Winner

You all are having too much fun torturing me with this I think. The outfits this month were as fabulous, if not more, than last month. Again, this was a very tough decision. The representation of orange in the outfits, combined with some of the supporting colors, were soooooo well done!

My final decision came down to who "oranged me out" the most. That honor goes to:




Congratulations Dragonray! You are now the proud owner of your very own fiyakitteh!!!

Thank you to all nine of you who participated. This has been very fun to host. I look forward to seeing how you torment me next month.

Below are all of the images submitted, in no particular order, for March's contest. Also, I have posted two images that were missed from February's contest.









































4 comments:

  1. They all look great and congrats to Dragonray, I can see why she won.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, WoW!! just WOW!! I am simply honoured :) Thanks so much Thela!! The outfits this month were very good and I don't envy you the judging of them!

    Dragonray

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice transmog... maybe ill try to join you guys next year lol dig up and farm some old gears mix and match. Congrats to all the winners! you guys looks awesome! =)

    ReplyDelete