Saturday, March 1, 2014

ROYGBiV Tmog Contest - March

Today starts the second leg of the ROYGBiV Tmog Contest. This month's color is orange and the prize is: Cinder Kitten

Cuteness taking over Firelands!


Sheetahn got in the swing of things and donned her best orange garb for a photo-op with this months prize. You all do the same. Get ready and give me some ORANGE!!!!

As a reminder, here are the rules:

1.) All outfits must be able to be worn as if they were a true transmog. Meaning, no mixing plate and cloth items together or no Mages carrying bows and so on.

2.) You can use MogIt or WoW Model Viewer for your submissions. If you already have an outfit that coincides with this month's color, or you want to gather pieces for an outfit in-game, you are more than welcome to do so. Just send an in-game screenshot of your outfit.

3.) Each entry must be submitted (emailed to me) by the 25th of each month to allow time for voting. You can show off your outfit on your blog, if you have one. But please, still email your outfit to me.

4.) Email entries to: momar dot jstmel @ gmail dot com (in proper email address format of course) with the corresponding month's name and color in the subject title. (I.E. - Tmog Entry for March - Orange)

5.) Please, submit only one entry per month.

6.) In the body of the email list the names of the items used in each slot. Provide links to the items only if you want to. I can always look them up at Wowhead.

7.) Please use ALL gear/weapon slots available. Rings, trinkets and necklaces not necessary.

That's it. Good luck and have fun everyone!


Ooops...I forgot something. If you would like your name (WoW character name) posted with your entry on the last day of the month, please let me know in the email you submit your outfit with...otherwise I will do like I did the other day and just post the photos of the contestants with no names added.

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to say feel free to add my name to my entry since I've sent the email already.

    ReplyDelete