Monday, February 17, 2014

Tycertank's #WoWscreenshotaday - Playing Catch-up

Goodness, I've fallen so behind on this. Here are screenies for February 8 through today.

Day 8: Water

The Sea Pony.

The creation of the WATER bubble permits our water dependant pets to travel across the lands with us. If I remember correctly, which most likely I do not, the Sea Pony was the first companion pet of this type.


Day 9: Details

The Harpy Youngling

From the light blue tattoo-ish marks on her thighs and upper arms, down to the slight design on the armbands, the Harpy Youngling is one of our pets that has the most DETAILS.


Day 10: I am...




I am Zookeeper Thelandira! I couldn't decide which shot I liked best...so you get them both. In the top picture I am accompanied by my Cheetah Cub and Bjomolf. The bottom picture shows me with my Snow Cub and Echeyakee.


Day 11: Mistake



Why in the world did I level these 3 pets? What a MISTAKE!



Day 12: Out & About



When I'm OUT & ABOUT I love to see lots of little green paws on my mini-map.



Day 13: Perfect



These three pets do not make up the PERFECT team...not by a long shot. But, each of them are PERFECT in their own ways and are my main "go-to" pets for many pet battles.



Day 14: Heart

Show the Death Knight some love!

Here's poor Mootamir looking for a little romance to lighten his HEART. He is accompanied by the infamous Peddlefeet as he takes in the 'Love Is In The Air' event in Orgrimmar.


Day 15: Drink of Choice

!!! Happy Hour !!!

After a long day of auctioneering, banker Skinzz likes to kick back with his DRINK OF CHOICE, the Appletini.


Day 16: Create

It's so Fuzzy!

As we CREATE Imperial Silk, for our Tailoring daily in The Silken Fields, we have the chance of getting two different pets. The one pictured above, the Imperial Moth, or the Imperial Silkworm. If you ask me, the moth is cuter.


Day 17: Vegetable

That's one serious turnip.

Meet Grumpy, the Terrible Turnip. He is farmer Damiano's prized VEGETABLE.



In other news, there are only 8 days left (9 counting today) to get your entries in for the ROYGBiV Tmog Contest. I have received three entries thus far. Don't forget to submit yours. The 25th is the last day to get them in. I look forward to seeing more.

If you are just now hearing about the contest, you can go to this page to read more about it.

4 comments:

  1. I love this theme of using pets -- these are brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you matty!

      It is proving a bit difficult. Some of the remaining words I have to do are real brain stumpers.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Navi!

      Hey, where's your ROYGBiV submission chica???? You whispered me a few nights/days ago about it. I thought I would have seen it by now.

      Delete