Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Random Thought #1 - Pajama Pants

Pajama pants with a draw-string are absolutely the most comfortable piece of clothing there is. They are always baggy (at least the ones I buy are) and are never too tight, or loose, at the waist because you tie the draw-string as tight, or loose, as you want it.



But, why on Earth is it that when you have to go to the bathroom really, really bad the draw-string always ends up in a knot?????? Real life RNG smacking you in the face saying, "Hahaha not this time"?

You are then stuck standing there doing the 'pee-pee dance' while trying to untie your pants...getting frustrated to the point where you wish you had a pair of scissors handy so you could just cut the damn string.

3 comments:

  1. Lol Thel! You know I never tie the string only because of that!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess the ones I buy are a little too baggy then. I have to tie the string or else the pants slide down.

    ReplyDelete