Friday, August 16, 2013

Tycertank's #WoWscreenshotaday Challenge: Day 16

Today's is "Cooking".

Back during the Lich King expansion my Death Knight, Razikiel, was my main cooking toon. Not sure why, he wasn't the toon I played the most. But, anywhooo....he was. He is my one and only toon to have the Chef's hat.

While bored one day I decided to put together an outfit for him to wear with his cooking hat. The below picture shows what he looks like when he cooks, provided the outfit isn't stuffed away in his bank.




















This isn't a transmog outift...just clothes he switches into, whenever he cooks, with the assistance of the Outfitter addon.

His outfit consists of:

Head - Chef's Hat
Chest - Shadow Council Tunic
Legs - Legwraps of the Master Conjurer
Main Hand - Spider Splatter Mace
Off Hand - Steelscale Crushfish
Wrist - Gem Studded Bracelets
Neck - Golden Necklace
Finger - Black Ice


No comments:

Post a Comment